Schedule your pilot relight now
Beat the winter rush and avoid long wait times by scheduling heater pilot relight today. We can also perform an appliance operational check during the visit.
Increased natural gas usage during cold weather can account for a higher bill. To reduce natural gas use and help keep your bill lower, we recommend these steps:
- Set your thermostat to 68 degrees during winter months
- Reduce the temperature on your water heater
- Clean or replace furnace filters
- Test air ducts for leaks
- Caulk and weather-strip your home
- Wash your clothes in cold water
My Account user?
Schedule your pilot relight today!
Not a My Account user?
Request your pilot relight service.
Reduce clutter, simplify your life and help the environment. Sign up to go paperless today!