Tips to Help Save Energy During Hot Weather
- Set your thermostat to 78 degrees or turn it off when away
- Turn off unecessary lights and appliances
- Avoid using major appliances during the afternoon and evening
- Keep windows and doors closed when cooling your home
- Reduce the temperature on your water heater
Save Money and Energy
See all ENERGY STAR® certified appliance and energy-efficient natural gas rebates that are currently available.
View your usage history, sign up for the Level Pay Plan, request payment extension and more with My Account.