How to View or Print Your Bill
- Log on to My Account or Register today!
- Go to View and Pay My Bill.
- Click on the bill you'd like to see
- There, you can view and print out your account history — up to two years.
Sample Natural Gas Bill
1. Service Address
2. Account summary shows your previous balance and payment, plus current charges.
3. Due date and bill amount.
4. Bar graph provides at-a-glance usage over past 13 months (if available). Log into My Account and click on "Ways to Save" to see more detailed usage information.
5. Gas usage information. We'll go into more details about this below.
6. Important messages and ways to manage your gas bill.
7. For customers enrolled in CARE, the discount is reflected as a separate line item on your bill.
8. We offer paperless billing and payment through My Account.
How is My Natural Gas Bill Determined?
Our rates are regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission, or CPUC, based on three components:
- Procurement Costs – The cost of the natural gas itself
- Transportation Costs – The cost of natural gas delivery
- Public Purpose Surcharge – The cost to fund natural gas-related programs
What Determines the Procurement Costs?
How are Transportation Costs Calculated?
All transportation costs are regulated by the CPUC and allow us to recover the costs of natural gas delivery. These costs include pipeline, meter, regulator and service line maintenance.
- The Customer Charge, which is based on days of service
- The Gas Service Charge, which is based on your natural gas usage, measured in therms. This charge is a combination of the gas commodity cost and the transportation cost.
How Does the Baseline Therm Allowance Factor into My Bill?
What Does the Billing Factor Mean?
What does the Public Purpose Surcharge Pay For?
What Other Charges Might I See on My Bill?
Charges From Other Companies
- Just Energy Solutions Inc. 1-877-226-3649
- Home Emergency Insurance Solutions (HEIS) 1-888-302-0137