Per D. 01-03-073 the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) is required to conduct program evaluations and load impact studies to verify energy production and system peak demand reductions resulting from the SGIP. The following reports were created in compliance with this requirement.
Weekly Statewide Report
- SGIP Impact Evaluation Report for 2014-2015
- 2015 SGIP Cost Effectiveness Study
- SGIP Cost Effectiveness Report and SGIPce Model
- Renewable Fuel Use Report (RFUR) No. 24 (2014)
- 2013 SGIP Impact Evaluation*
- Biennial Report on Impacts of Distributed Generation*
- Renewable Fuel Use (RFUR) Report No. 22 (H1 2013)*
- Eleventh Year (2011) SGIP Impact Evaluation*
- Renewable Fuel Use Report (RFUR) #No. 20 (H1 2012)*
- Renewable Fuel Use Report (RFUR) #No. 21 (H2 2012)*
- Tenth Year (2010) Impact Evaluation Presentation*
- Tenth Year (2010) Impact Evaluation*
- Cost-Effectiveness Report*
- Renewable Fuel Use Report (RFUR) #No. 18 (H1 2011)*
- Renewable Fuel Use Report (RFUR) #No. 19 (H2 2011)*
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Find out how to apply for the Self-generation Incentive Program.
Find current and past self-generation forms and handbooks.