Advantages of Business My Account
- Pay your bill online at your convenience
- Reduce waste and save on postage costs by going paperless
- Print duplicate bills
- Link multiple accounts and users
Ways to Save Tools
- Compare your current and past natural gas usage
- View up to 13 months of usage
- Energy management tools
- Useful, money-saving tips when you subscribe to email
- Create an equipment inventory
View Your Energy Usage
Most business customers have received an Advanced Meter communications device that automatically and securely transmits natural gas meter data to our service and billing center, eliminating the need for manual meter reading and enabling us to provide you with more frequent and detailed natural gas usage information.
Bill Tracker Alerts
Small to medium sized businesses with an activated Advanced Meter can sign up for weekly Bill Tracker Alerts via e-mail or text, allowing you to monitor your natural gas costs throughout the billing cycle and take steps to lower your usage.
Bill Tracker Alerts include:
- Projected next bill
- Last month's bill
- Days elapsed in the current billing cycle
- Days remaining in the current billing cycle
- Usernames can be used in both Residential and Business My Account
- Alerts, such as Bill Tracker Alerts and Bill Ready Notifications for the Prime Administrator
- Online service orders
- Expanded user roles and permissions
- Message center
Business My Account is available to most business customers of SoCalGas® with online access. To make an online payment, an account must be in good standing and have no more than one returned check within the last 12 consecutive months. At this time, My Account is not available to customers billed through Sundry Billing and manual-billed customers. Some features may not be available for all accounts at this time.
Business My Account How-To Videos
The following videos will help you take advantage of everything that Business My Account has to offer.