At SoCalGas®, we appreciate that every person is unique and has diverse perspectives. Learning about and respecting differences lead to a more engaged workforce and stronger connections with our communities.
To reinforce our vision of a diverse and inclusive workplace, the Diversity & Inclusion department offers several programs for our employees:
- Employee Diversity & Inclusion Councils
- Diversity & Inclusion Mentoring Program
- Diversity & Inclusion Ambassador Modules
- Annual Diversity & Inclusion Summit
- Human Rights Campaign: Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality
- National Organization on Disability: Leading Disability Employer Seal
- Black EOE Journal: Best of the Best List
- Hispanic Network Magazine: Best of the Best List
- NAACP: Equity, Inclusion and Empowerment Index
- Thomas Reuters Diversity & Inclusion Index: #24 of top 100 publicly traded companies
SoCalGas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or disability status, or status as a protected veteran under state and federal law. EEO is the law. For more information, visit the following links:
We endeavor to make the online job application process accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability that impacts your ability to complete the job application process and would like to request assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please contact us at (213) 244-3100. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, not to inquire about the status of applications.
Visit the website of our parent company, Sempra Energy, for more about Sempra Energy's company-wide commitment to diversity.